PDA

View Full Version : ummm [unhelpfully titled request for organised map folder]

skunkofant
30 Jul 2007, 17:08
Hi, i wonder if anyone here has a savedlevels folder that has many maps, but organised so you can choose one easy... please put it up in that case :) thanks in advance

SilPho
30 Jul 2007, 18:33
You can always go for the pack of big maps as a starting point. (Link in sig). It's not much but it's a start

bonz
31 Jul 2007, 09:26
[UFP]Ghost (http://forum.team17.co.uk/member.php?u=33232) to the rescue!

skunkofant
3 Aug 2007, 20:15
You can always go for the pack of big maps as a starting point. (Link in sig). It's not much but it's a start

does that have organized (spelling?) maps that have folders like "RR" or "roper"?
cause last time i downloaded a map pack i got 8k maps and i couldnt find what i were looking for :P

SilPho
3 Aug 2007, 21:05
The Big Map pack that I made has two versions, the foldered one has what you're looking for. There are nowhere near 8,000 maps, but it's a nice selection.

skunkofant
4 Aug 2007, 07:25
Thank you very much

EDIT: i saw that the mods here like to change my thread titles :P they get it woirng most of the time tough

thomasp
4 Aug 2007, 09:51
Thank you very much

EDIT: i saw that the mods here like to change my thread titles :P they get it woirng most of the time tough
Well, the original title ("ummm") was particularly unhelpful. The best way to get help is to have a properly titled thread.

Also, it wasn't me that changed it :p

AndrewTaylor
4 Aug 2007, 11:49
That was me.

It's really only for the sake of diplomacy that I don't immediately delete on sight threads called "umm" or "err" or "hey" or "so..." or "say..." or "can i...". We have a lot of people here and a lot of threads, so they need useful names or else everyone has to either guess what threads might interest them or else read them all, and nobody has that kind of time on their hands.

Elliott
5 Aug 2007, 13:34
Is there a regular pack that's organized the same way? (i.e. Shopper/, RR/ folders) Not just big maps.

franpa
5 Aug 2007, 15:54
That was me.

It's really only for the sake of diplomacy that I don't immediately delete on sight threads called "umm" or "err" or "hey" or "so..." or "say..." or "can i...". We have a lot of people here and a lot of threads, so they need useful names or else everyone has to either guess what threads might interest them or else read them all, and nobody has that kind of time on their hands.

hovering the mouse over a thread shows a box with a breif excerpt from the threads OP.

SilPho
5 Aug 2007, 18:22
I do have a large collection of maps that I have organised myself, I guess I could sift through that to make sure it's done properly.

Run
7 Aug 2007, 04:57
hovering the mouse over a thread shows a box with a breif excerpt from the threads OP.

well done give yourself a pat on the back

AndrewTaylor
7 Aug 2007, 10:44

Why should I have to do that when I can just read the thread title?