PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to play without the Disc?

Morgoth
26 Jul 2007, 18:04
The sound loading is so annoying...
I don't mind if theres' no music,btu is tehre a way to play without the Disk?:rolleyes:

McMaster
26 Jul 2007, 18:07
The sound loading is so annoying...
I don't mind if theres' no music,btu is tehre a way to play without the Disk?:rolleyes:

I don't know if it is working without the disc, because I don't have Worms Armageddon. For sound problems, maybe your sound card is the problem. Try downloading the latest drivers or change it. If you have intergrated sound card, so you don't need drivers.

bonz
26 Jul 2007, 18:08
http://www.nanacide.com/wahelp/tpp-nocd.php

I suggest using Daemon Tools for mounting though.
Also, pretty much any other CD burning software can create images too.

Morgoth
26 Jul 2007, 18:17
fellow wormers,thanks.
I dont have a problem with the sound.I just wanna play without the disk,it causes so much noise.Thanx bonz,I will try that.

edit;thanks it worked.

Morgoth
26 Jul 2007, 20:27
Sorry for double posting but noone would notice.
It plays okay but it has a fatal error on wormnet.Can this be fixed?[i have the latest update installed btw]
I'm using Win XP Media Center

SilPho
26 Jul 2007, 20:57
Did this error occur when using the real disc? And when does the error occur?

Morgoth
26 Jul 2007, 21:00
i havent checked with the disc.Will it load the disc with the 'no disc' trick?
Also,it occurs when i try to log in to wormnet.Wehen i press the icon with the two little worms

SilPho
26 Jul 2007, 21:37
Assuming the "no disc trick" you refer to is mounting the disc in a virtual drive, you can just unmount it, then load it with the disc as normal. I doubt it's the disc that is causing this problem though.

Morgoth
26 Jul 2007, 21:44
how do i unmount?if you care,tell

SilPho
26 Jul 2007, 22:26
If you're using Daemon tools it's very similar to the way you mounted it. Right click on the icon in the tray, then under Virtual CD\DVD you can see your current virtual drives, highlight your Worms ISO drive (most likely the only one there) and then select unmount.