PDA

View Full Version : Invent ur own weapon?

shatows
9 Jul 2007, 10:15
well since i couldnt find another thread for this, i decided to make one.

anyone have any awesome ideas for weapons??

Remote Magic Bullet

Magic bullet but with the same function as a super sheep, and alot slower and easier to control. obviously a very rare item

Acid Rain

works in the same way as napalm strike, but as opposed to fire it drops small green dots, which are not affected by wind and cause anyone who comes in contact with them to become sick. they stay on the surface for 3 turns

Golden Girder

A girder that cannot be broken but after 5 turns becomes a normal girder

Missle Launcher

Works like the bazooka with one difference, it is not affected by wind or gravity, the damage is the same but the ground damage is double

Super Worm Injection

When a worm shoots a worm of the opposite team with this gun, the two worms combine, becoming a worm with health equal to the sum of the two worms that joined. the worm is twice the normal size, and deals 1.2 times normal damage. this ability ends your turn.

Zoo Strike

Drops a sheep, skunk, mole and mad cow

Super Mole

a Mole bomb, but 2 times the size, and makes a tunnel where it burrows 2 times the size of a worm, also, u can turn it as it burrows to create a tunnel.
Creates an explosion like that of a bazooka.

Blazing Statue

drops a statue that lasts until destoyed, which spits a stream of fire up wards as far as possible.. worms take 25 damage if they come into contact with the fire, the fire shoots up every 3 seconds. when destroyed it explodes in the same way as an oil drum

samuri sword

worms hit with this are taken to 1 hp, after using the sword the worm stabs himself dealing 50% damage, and losing 5 hp per turn due to bleeding.

Monkey Strike

Super Weapon. Drops a monkey who lands and walks along the land, throwing a banana bomb once every second for 3 seconds in random direction. the bananas explode when the monkey dissappears after he throws his bananas.

Magic Potion

When used either regains 25, 50, 100 hp or makes you ill

Super Magic Potion

When used regains 50, 150 or 200 hp. on the other hand it can make you terminaly ill, causing you to die after your next turn, unless you seek aid from a medical kit.

Liquid Flames

Napalm strike which rains with blue fire which lasts for 5 turns.

please add to the list

Run
9 Jul 2007, 10:38
Oh good i like these threads

Blitza`
9 Jul 2007, 10:54
Wow shatows, they are some pretty impressive ideas, I like them all. And also, i couldn't help noticing that your from sydney, same as me :D

CyberShadow
9 Jul 2007, 11:06
Hehe, nice. Do you know of Worms Unlimited (http://worms2d.info/Worms_Unlimited)? It's a project to collect ideas for a hypothetical 2D Worms sequel.

shatows
9 Jul 2007, 11:46
yeah im from sydney :D

nah iv never heard of it, i hope it turns out good, worms arms was my favourite game for ps1 ^_^

robowurmz
9 Jul 2007, 12:55
I really like these...if only the fiddler were more FLEXIBLE...

Bawb
9 Jul 2007, 14:16
Some nice ideas there.

Worminetor
9 Jul 2007, 23:01
Well... I opened a my own little (just about 900 animations 20 frames each one :o) Project "Worms of Warcraft". I'm gonna change all weapons sprites, all animations, and worms-look, all icons ingame, etc. etc.
I changed some sprites allready :)
Here are just some of them.
I got a weapons list and icons too.
Mole is now a ghoul from Warcraft III, the second picture is a crate and the last one is a medpack.
It will be nice to see anyone want to help me.

Blitza`
10 Jul 2007, 00:02
Dude. Its worms not WoW.

Worminetor
10 Jul 2007, 11:19
Dude. Its worms not WoW.
wow Dude. When You noticed that WA isn't WoW?
You think that project sucks... I don't blame You, not everybody must like it. I'll wait for other opinions.

robowurmz
10 Jul 2007, 11:58
I tried to do this once, with photo-realistic graphics...I didn't get far.

All the best to you, I hope you can do it!

Joeyjoejoe
10 Jul 2007, 12:23
Haha, Monkey Strike is a fantastic idea! I love how it throws random bananas! When it explodes it should be like a pigeon explosion but banana clusters come out. Zoo Strike sounds great as well.

sirris
10 Jul 2007, 19:10
i say sheep on a rope, and banana bomb strike

Diablo vt
10 Jul 2007, 20:57
These are really really cool ideas Shatows.

Blitza`
11 Jul 2007, 10:26
wow Dude. When You noticed that WA isn't WoW?
You think that project sucks... I don't blame You, not everybody must like it. I'll wait for other opinions.

Im glad you think so.

Muzer
11 Jul 2007, 17:13
Nice idea. If you want to know how, check out the WA Forum Style thread (forum search) to see all the problems involved with it, and loads of people saying "Don't do it!"