PDA

View Full Version : WormNET wont let me on

ssj9dude
13 Mar 2007, 21:43
Ok so all of the sudden I can't connect to wormnet. I load up and get to the part where the wormnet logo starts throbbing and the servers are supposed to come up but they don't. It just throbs n throbs for ever. This is completely random. Sometimes the servers show and sometimes they don't. The majority of the time they don't show though and that is why I am concerned. Help please ><!!!

ssj9dude
14 Mar 2007, 01:20
Ok here is a video of what happens. WTF is going on I demand to rope!!! Everything is forwarded and configured. This only started 3 weeks ago. Anyway here is the link for the video (http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p143/ssj9dude/?action=view&current=MOV00002.flv)

Lex
19 Mar 2007, 03:08
I have no idea. I heard a lot of talking in your environment. From where were you trying to connect? Thanks for the very definitive video, by the way.

ssj9dude
21 Mar 2007, 00:10
I have no idea. I heard a lot of talking in your environment. From where were you trying to connect? Thanks for the very definitive video, by the way.
Sarcasm =P? I am connection from NYC USA.

Lex
21 Mar 2007, 21:29
I am rarely sarcastic.

I meant, "what sort of environment are you trying to connect from?" For example, you could be trying to connect from a library, classroom, etc. It does depend on the network you're using. It doesn't really matter what city it is.