PDA

View Full Version : Worms Armageddon on N64 - Can You Get Full Wormage (All Weapons)?

Nickwpearc
9 Mar 2007, 17:20
Hi,

Read through this forum, but some say you can some say you can't

Can someone please confirm for me if you can get Full Wormage (All Weapons) in the N64 version of worms?

Nickwpearc
11 Mar 2007, 02:07
Cool

So

1. Complete All Missions (Does it have to be gold medal in all of them?)
2. Get Gold In All Training Missions
3. Get Elite Rank

and that should unlock it?

franpa
11 Mar 2007, 03:30
no, missions dont have to be gold, only training missions... or atlest for the pc version ^^"

Nickwpearc
11 Mar 2007, 13:44
Well all missions are complete, I just done the special one with the developers faces...

I've got an Elite Rank in Deathmatch

So I guess if I go and play all the training missions and get gold i should unlock it... been years since i played can't remember if i got gold in all the training levels...

anyone else confirm they have this unlocked in the NINTENDO 64 version?

thanks

Nickwpearc
12 Mar 2007, 04:29
Grrrrrr

Can't Get Gold on the Crates one nor the Grenades one, done the super sheep and the shotgun.... I forgot how hard this game is...

anyone got any tips?

SilPho
12 Mar 2007, 16:50
My only suggestion for grenades is that I did them all with a 1 second fuse, treat it like windless bazooka training, just watch out for rebounds into your face.

Nickwpearc
13 Mar 2007, 12:44
thanks will give that a go

i think the ninja rope is gonna be hard i'ma bout 65 seconds short... i get a good run then stuff it up... driving me crazy

Nickwpearc
13 Mar 2007, 13:43
nah can't do it i get around 30 crates in the rope one

and about 16 targets in the grenade one, the target to the furthest right around number 15 kills me i spend too much time trying to get it...

i wish there were cheats for the 64 version this is too hard for me i get too frustrated with it...

might lend my 64 to one of my mates see if he can do it... he never gives up on these sorts of things

aposslex
24 May 2007, 17:13
i have got all golds on missions and training and elite in deathmatch

The only thing i cant get is gold in basic training but im not sure its even possible.

half the cheats for thw pc version u definetely dont get for the n64 like invisibility for the internet and worms bleed.

The only thing i can think of is gold in basic training to get so many weapons that i dont have, but they cant only exist in crates that drop once in a blue moon.

I havent worked as hard on basic training as i have on the other training like artillery but ive done pretty well

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO, HAS ANYONE GOT GOLD ON BASIC TRAINING OR HAVE ALL THE WEAPONS, IS THERE A CHEAT MENU
I'VE HAD THE GAME FOR 10 YEARS OR WHENEVER IT CAME OUT
HELP

franpa
25 May 2007, 11:05
get gold on basic training so you can play the last few missions.

Bawb
25 May 2007, 12:14
Basic Training is easy...

SilPho
27 May 2007, 10:12
What part of the basic training are you stuck on?

Adnia
27 May 2007, 13:03
If it's the one with the Dragon Punch, then you have to backflip under the crate and on the highest point you have to punch.
Then you will get two more with which you can hit the targets.

I'm guessing that it is that mission, because it's the only one which makes the training looking "impossible". :)