PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Dumb/Dup....or something

BigBilly
18 Feb 2007, 15:00
Howdy Partners.

I'm searching for a proggi that some wormy movie-maker uses.

If you take the Video-Output Feature in WA.
Then you just have a couple of pictures. Well, i need a movie-clip.
I heard something about a Virtual Dub/Dump..... i cant remember the exactly name.
But it makes a video with these pictures.

I already tried it with Adobe Premiere, and other proggies. But the quallity sux.

Somebody here knows the right name of the progi i mean, maybe the place where i can download it?!?

Thank ya

karseet
18 Feb 2007, 16:09
this is what you're looking for

http://www.virtualdub.org/

Koen-ftw
18 Feb 2007, 16:10
I use VirtualDubMod myself. Be sure to (when using W:A export video function) set the frameskip to 2, and in VDub set FPS rate 25. That way you get a good video. For saving use either uncompressed RGB (beware, large files), or XviD two-pass.

Edit: There's different versions of VDub,

VirtualDub (original)
VirtualDubMod (more functions regarding different streams)
NanDub (for audio)

And probably some others too.

BigBilly
18 Feb 2007, 16:35
First i have to say Thank you 8)

hmmm, it looks for like a simple cut proggi for movies.
Where i can import the picture folders? :-o

Koen-ftw
18 Feb 2007, 17:06
You go to the folder were the images are located, then open the first one and VDub will append the others automatically. :)

bonz
18 Feb 2007, 17:58
You need to use Virtual Dub Mod, as the original Virtual Dub doesn't support PNG image sequences.

File > Open Video File > set file type to Image sequence > open first image of the sequence

BigBilly
19 Feb 2007, 09:27
k tya guys :) :) :)

MrBunsy
19 Feb 2007, 18:34
You need to use Virtual Dub Mod, as the original Virtual Dub doesn't support PNG image sequences.

I know it didn't used to, but it seems that the later versions now do, or at least 1.6.16 does.

bonz
19 Feb 2007, 19:45
I know it didn't used to, but it seems that the later versions now do, or at least 1.6.16 does.
Oh, didn't know that.