PDA

View Full Version : Delay between turns? Freeses on opponents screen.

flippy
5 Feb 2007, 23:38
Hi we are 2 players playing over a lan. When its my turn the other players screen very ofthen freezes and when my turn is over the other player get a kind of delay and on my screen the network icon appair for quite a long time in the upper right corner.

Is this a known bug? Can it be fixed? Very frustrating to have to wait so long between turns :(

Anyway great game :)

Super ninja rope?

franpa
6 Feb 2007, 01:35
is one of the computers slow? our network here is pretty freakin slow... so im sure we'd get lag over a lan aswell.

CyberShadow
6 Feb 2007, 07:05
Sounds like a network issue.

Try doing some generic network troubleshooting (ping each other's computers and make note of packet loss/response time).

Ayrios
22 Mar 2007, 08:49
I get the same problem. IT IS NOT a network issue, I play heaps of games on my network and Hamachi and this is the only one that gets lag.

When ever Its the other guys turn a little disconnect Icon shows up in the upper right corner and its stays there for ~3 seconds which causes annoying lag

Surely me and the TC aren't the only ones getting this? I mean all my friends get it too.

Also, it seems only 1 custom voice works at a time, if I choose jock for example, his voice will be the default one instead of woopsie which is what he chose, and some times i get default ones and he gets woopsie

Muzer
22 Mar 2007, 13:29
Also, it seems only 1 custom voice works at a time, if I choose jock for example, his voice will be the default one instead of woopsie which is what he chose, and some times i get default ones and he gets woopsie

Known issue. Cyber and Deadcode are working on it :)

SilPho
22 Mar 2007, 15:01
I feel sorry for them in a way, all of this pressure from the community to tackle every bug and feature you can possibly think of. Equally of course I have a lot of respect for them doing it because they want to.

As a follow up to the single speech bank problem, could it be the hoster who gets his scheme played through?