PDA

View Full Version : A chance for trippenz

rednecks
14 Jan 2007, 17:54
Ok will lets have it then, send it my way and my clan will host the download so it never needs to be seeded agian! cant say better then that. I have a huge webspace and bandwidth to support it, bring it on

*hears an excuse coming*

ShOwTiMe
15 Jan 2007, 23:33
I tell you what,since there is no proof of that RC1 is real,you won't hear any excuses!

[UFP]Ghost
16 Jan 2007, 00:30
Mods whats the point of this one being the only trippenz thread unlocked, we all know hes got nothing... I'v said some mean things to and it's probably better just to lock it, all it will get is spam.

AndrewTaylor
16 Jan 2007, 01:09
Ghost;554181']Mods whats the point of this one being the only trippenz thread unlocked

That would be "we've locked three of them and they just keep on coming".

I for one will leave this open until it becomes spammy, after which I shall lock it and start handing out infraction points to anyone who mentions WA CE in any of its various forms unless they first give me a copy of said software (as that's the only thing that might conivnce me it may be real). If anyone else chooses to lock it, however, I'm not reopening it either.

GrimOswald
16 Jan 2007, 01:14
Well, this is sort of related and doesn't bring up you-know-what...who is this Fwd. Adm that I've seen trippenz being compared to recently?

AndrewTaylor
16 Jan 2007, 01:23
Someone who posted here a while ago. He seemed pretty normal for quite a while, and then he started telling increasingly ludicrous lies and getting increasingly angry with his sceptics. Eventually it got a bit out of hand and he was banned. This was a bt over a year ago now.

bonz
16 Jan 2007, 01:26
who is this Fwd. Adm that I've seen trippenz being compared to recently?
http://forum.team17.co.uk/member.php?u=18768

GrimOswald
16 Jan 2007, 01:54
http://forum.team17.co.uk/member.php?u=18768

Huh, couldn't find him when I searched through the members list. Ah well, thanks for the info guys.

[UFP]Ghost
16 Jan 2007, 02:50
could someone sum it up i couldn't find exactly what he did

bonz
16 Jan 2007, 03:08
Fwd. Adm. claimed that his mother got killed in a car accident right in front of his house, he ran to her and she died in her arms.
Then he claimed that the responsible driver got charged, tried and executed (!) within a week in multiple states of the the USA.

Also, he stole pictures from some site, used them as his avatars and claimed to have made them himself. The last on reading "invincible" can still be seen in his profile. He obviously wasn't invincible as he has been banned.

GrimOswald
16 Jan 2007, 03:16
Fwd. Adm. claimed that his mother got killed in a car accident right in front of his house, he ran to her and she died in her arms.

Androgynous? :eek:

Run
16 Jan 2007, 09:22
Androgynous? :eek:

No maybe she died in her own arms. Like when you hug yourself a bit too tightly and asphyxiate.

I for one will leave this open until it becomes spammy

"oops"

bonz
16 Jan 2007, 15:27
No maybe she died in her own arms. Like when you hug yourself a bit too tightly and asphyxiate.
She was in a straight jacket.

No, joking. That was a typo.

thomasp
16 Jan 2007, 16:40
See AndrewTaylor's first post in this thread.

As it has gone spammy, I'm locking it now. Any further threads on WA:CE will be removed and infraction points issued unless we see concrete evidence of said game and assuming it is actually real.

*Thread closed*