PDA

View Full Version : Glitches

Joeyjoejoe
24 Dec 2006, 05:19
There are a couple of glitches listed on CyberShadow's Wiki that I don't know how to do. They are Cow Doubling glitch and Firing homing weapons without aiming. Could someone please explain how to do these? And any other glitches that I don't know (I know Zook/Mortar/Petrol Bomb glitch, fast walking by right-clicking, jet pack-bungee, chute flare, and Indian rope trick).

franpa
24 Dec 2006, 07:30
wtf is the indian rope trick?

Joeyjoejoe
24 Dec 2006, 07:32
Where you shoot the rope straight down after backflipping. I don't know who came up with the name and what it's sposed to mean.

bonz
24 Dec 2006, 10:35
Where you shoot the rope straight down after backflipping. I don't know who came up with the name and what it's sposed to mean.
Obviously it is named after the trick that an Indian fakir does, where he miraculously erects a rope like a pole and climbs up.

It has first been used in Worms 2 where you could fire the rope in all direction, even straight down.

Lex
24 Dec 2006, 18:21
You could do it in the WA demo and WA 1.0, also. To do it, aim a weapon other than rope straight down (or any angle you can't normally aim it), backflip (or jump in any way if you think you can press keys fast enough), switch to rope with F8, then fire. This same thing can be done with other restricted-angle weapons (longbow, baseball bat) by replacing jumping with walking. So, you'd have to switch to and fire the weapon while walking.

The cow-doubling glitch is performed by jumping and pressing space between the release of the second-last cow and the release of the last cow in the herd.

Lyndon
1 Jan 2007, 07:03
http://www.blamethepixel.com/f/t2674

wrote up about 90% of the known glitches, I havent edited it since 2004 so I dont know if all of them still work and im sure theres lots ive missed

AndrewTaylor
1 Jan 2007, 15:09
You could do it in the WA demo and WA 1.0, also. To do it, aim a weapon other than rope straight down (or any angle you can't normally aim it), backflip (or jump in any way if you think you can press keys fast enough), switch to rope with F8, then fire. This same thing can be done with other restricted-angle weapons (longbow, baseball bat) by replacing jumping with walking. So, you'd have to switch to and fire the weapon while walking.

What happens if you try this with something likeKamikaze or Blowtorch which have a more 'digital' angle setting?

Lex
1 Jan 2007, 16:53
Oooh, I don't know! We'll have to try that some time.

ShyGuy
1 Jan 2007, 20:14
I just tried the torch and kami trick, and nope :( they don't work