PDA

View Full Version : New map for wfw

Jerry
18 Nov 2006, 08:21
Hey.
It is my new map for scheme: walk for weapons.
Map is other stylish (More Strategic) map walk for weapons. This map is made 100% by me. I have made then almost one month ago but now addet it here :D
Link for map: www.wmdb.org/4206
They let's evaluate and write comments ;)

M3ntal
18 Nov 2006, 08:31
Allow us to evaluate it by attaching the map then...

GrimOswald
18 Nov 2006, 11:55
Oh, I just realised he added the link after your post. Silly me. *Slaps forehead*

Where can I get the scheme from? Not at blamethepixel.:(

Melon
18 Nov 2006, 12:00
M3ntal's post submitted at 08:31

Jerry's post edited at 08:43

*Slaps GrimOswald*

GrimOswald
18 Nov 2006, 12:12
M3ntal's post submitted at 08:31

Jerry's post edited at 08:43

*Slaps GrimOswald*

I saw that before I saw your post! Hah!

Erm...anyway...

Evil Bunny
18 Nov 2006, 15:32
i played it last night, i didn't like it. Ok don't take offence now but i didn't think you put much thought into the placement of the weapons. There are no real strategic advantages, some weps are plaed on spots where they are pretty useless, there's too much water, too little safe spots to stand from drowning and the map is too small. It makes for no position advantages anywhere on the map. there aren't any positions you can defend. Wfw is as much again of defending areas as it is of attacking. You don't have any of that. There's no good place to make a stand at. I'd advise this:

- You need a few defendable areas, where the means of WALKING to it is limited by time and the path towards it can be defended.
- You need strong offencive positions for example for homing which will allow you to access more of the map.
- The maps need to have closure to it so you can not attack over great distances unless done over the top of the map.
- The map needs to have flushes below as well as pods where lower positioned worms can hide from flushing.

Jerry
18 Nov 2006, 16:39
Where can I get the scheme from? Not at blamethepixel.:(

You can download there: http://wormolympics.com/download/scheme/3
Have fun ;)