31 Oct 2006, 14:10
I want change my tastatur-settings

I have Worms Armageddon

How can i do that???

Very Thx

AndrewTaylor
31 Oct 2006, 14:23
Note to all: tastatur = keyboard

Not to IRA: You can't change they key configuraion in W:A. At least, not without remapping your keyboard.

bonz
31 Oct 2006, 15:34
Try Joy2Mouse (http://atzitznet.no-ip.org/Joy2Mouse3/) or AutoHotkey (http://www.autohotkey.com) for keyboard remapping purposes.

Gooht
1 Nov 2006, 00:25
Sometimes I set "Q" for F8 (to help with chute on rr) but I'm not sure if it's good to do that :(

Lex
1 Nov 2006, 04:01
That would only make sense if you're using the Dvorak layout. Are you? Otherwise, F8 is a much more easily-findable key quickly, as the Q key is surrounded by keys of the same shape and size.

But really, it's not good to do that anyway, as you should be getting used to quickly mashing that F8 key, despite its distance. Also, if it's not among your other F-keys, you might get a little mixed up when trying to quickly find the bungee or teleport in a Team17.

Also, that would interfere with your online chat! I suggest you leave your F8 key mapped how it's supposed to be.

Gooht
1 Nov 2006, 06:04
I started with that when I found myself playing so relaxed (when playing alone) that I got too lazy to reach F8. And in my case, the Q key is pretty findable cause my finger is always resting there.

But I still agree with you, and I don't want to get used with that :)

Lex
1 Nov 2006, 07:34
And in my case, the Q key is pretty findable cause my finger is always resting there.Really? Are you using the Dvorak keyboard layout? I ask because the Q key is very close to the space bar in the Dvorak layout.

Seita
1 Nov 2006, 10:46
I'd assume he's just using space with the left Thumb.

Lex
1 Nov 2006, 15:04
Oh, that makes sense. Ah, now I see what he meant by "my finger is always resting there".

yakuza
1 Nov 2006, 16:26
I use numepad 0 for F8, mainly because I use shift as space.

It's a logic and time saving remap though.