PDA

View Full Version : Selecting Worms and unlocking everything

Cuda
30 Oct 2006, 22:29
Two problems:

1) When I select "intermediate" (which has a * next to it) I can choose the selecting worms options and it works.

But when doing custom version of "Blast Zone" and selecting the option to select worms it does not work in game (no rotating arrows etc).

Am I missing a setting? An unlock? Bug?

2) I dont mind the missions but would like to unlock everything if possible. My company use to play Worms 1 and 2 and were are use to everything being unlocked. I tried the Basic Training but I keep having to go back to the start. I know, I know... Keep practicing. But what I would like to do is unlock it all, buy several copies of the game and start Worm free for alls at my company again as it really helps us blow of steam.

I heard there is a way to edit a team file to make it look as if that team has completed all missions and basic.

Is this true? And if so could someone explain how to do this?

Thanks in advance and thanks to DeadCode for making this great game run so well on XP.

My fellow employees cant wait for this to get all setup. Nothing made us laugh harder then a good game of Worms.

We dont play it the "right way" though according to most.

We play artillary mode, unlimited rope, and holy hand grenades and super sheep maxed out. We would like to repeat this but make the sheep and holy in crates.
Not so much skill but tons of laughs.

Thanks again, this community is awesome.

Melon
30 Oct 2006, 22:38
The reason why Blast Zone won't let you choose your worm is because it automatically activates sudden death. During sudden death all worm selection is disabled (I think even the select worm weapon is removed...)

There is a way to unlock everything. There is a team with everything unlocked that you can download. Inserting this team into the game unlocks everything. I'll see if I can find it andf edit this later unless someone beats me to it...

-EDIT- Found it. Go here. (http://forum.team17.co.uk/showthread.php?t=30684)

Also, it's not a team, but a program. Shows what I know...

MadEwokHerd
30 Oct 2006, 23:17
http://wiki.thecybershadow.net/TeamED can unlock things apparently.

Cuda
31 Oct 2006, 04:51
Thanks guys, that answered both questions and everything is working great. Wow, thats a lot of strange cheat stuff.

Plasma
31 Oct 2006, 21:25
By the way, you aren't Cuda from the DBB.net, are you?

Cuda
30 Jun 2008, 06:38
Nope.

-Cuda