PDA

View Full Version : Zook glitch

mr_awesome
8 Oct 2006, 02:44
On WormNET I've seen people shoot zooks, and one time a petrol bomb, from a ninja rope whilst right next to another worm and the zook just stays there and after a few seconds it blows up. How do I do this?

franpa
8 Oct 2006, 03:29
make sure the worm is on flat ground longer then where he sits... walk 2 pixels up his back shoot the rope stright up and shoot the zook.

dont swing on the rope till you have shot it.

Gooht
8 Oct 2006, 07:18
Works on both sides of the worm.

mr_awesome
8 Oct 2006, 08:22
Thanks. :)

yakuza
8 Oct 2006, 12:32
Does this work with petrol too? Because i have another method.

KRD
8 Oct 2006, 13:47
They're doing it the newbie way! The manly method is to [precisely] match the coordinates of the worm you're attacking, shoot the rope up and pull up just enough for the zook/mortar/homing/petrol/whatever to be gently placed on the worm's head.

yakuza
8 Oct 2006, 14:35
They're doing it the newbie way! The manly method is to [precisely] match the coordinates of the worm you're attacking, shoot the rope up and pull up just enough for the zook/mortar/homing/petrol/whatever to be gently placed on the worm's head.

Yes, wich is about 1 pixel just before you can't get down anymore because you're "out" of the piled worm.

But this only works with petrols for me... um?

Edit: I can get everything to work with the back climbing. With the other method only petrols work for me.

KRD
8 Oct 2006, 14:44
Hmm, yah. Apparently it works that way with petrols only. Ah well.

franpa
9 Oct 2006, 00:23
hence we don't do it the n00bish way... and yes you can do this for most F1 weapons altho the homing weapons are much harder to use ;) (petrol bombs are done like yakuza and krd have said.)