PDA

View Full Version : another rule question, again.

[UFP]Ghost
1 Oct 2006, 02:57
If i'm team a. and team c is in last place. I am piled with team c. I am another worm from my team and go touch all 4 walls. then i hit the pile of a worm from my team and team c and rope away. isn;t that legal to hit my own team unless it's the worm thats moving?

I know all these technicalities happen t me and i just need to know.

Mablak
1 Oct 2006, 03:34
Maybe technical questions should be addressed to some place where rules matter, such as a league. But in response to your question... psyduck.

evilworm2
1 Oct 2006, 04:05
Ghost;535029']If i'm team a. and team c is in last place. I am piled with team c. I am another worm from my team and go touch all 4 walls. then i hit the pile of a worm from my team and team c and rope away. isn;t that legal to hit my own team unless it's the worm thats moving?

It is not legal to attack a pile with only last team and your team.

Run
1 Oct 2006, 10:52
It is not legal to attack a pile with only last team and your team.

Depends who you talk to, really. One might argue that there is strategy in deliberately piling yourself so you can eliminate a player.

Also, seconding psyduck.

evilworm2
1 Oct 2006, 11:04
But in response to your question... psyduck.

Also, seconding psyduck.

What's this Pokémon thing? I am afraid i am too old to understand...

robowurmz
1 Oct 2006, 11:07
The Pokémon PsyDuck is the most confused Pokémon in the entire Pokémon world.

[UFP]Ghost
1 Oct 2006, 14:21
1. not i got psyduck, i was never into pokemon and had no clue what that was.

2. what if it's not deliberate as someone shoots my worm and he slides next to that worm or if he lands near mine and i knock how is that cheating.

Plutonic
1 Oct 2006, 14:41
When it comes to piles, your team does not count. Unless the host say otherwise assume that to be the rule.

Evil Bunny
1 Oct 2006, 15:35
Hmm, i always played it such that a pile is a group of worms excluding the one active that turn. So IMO yer allowed to attack a player in last place if he's piled with your own worms. I'm not one for taking pitty on last players if they are dumb enough to fall near one of my worms and weak enough to be a kill I'm taking him out. Serves him right for making such a poor mistake.

[UFP]Ghost
3 Oct 2006, 01:32
Hmm, i always played it such that a pile is a group of worms excluding the one active that turn. So IMO yer allowed to attack a player in last place if he's piled with your own worms. I'm not one for taking pitty on last players if they are dumb enough to fall near one of my worms and weak enough to be a kill I'm taking him out. Serves him right for making such a poor mistake.

amen, evil bunny :p