PDA

View Full Version : Silkworm 3.5

Blitza
19 Sep 2006, 08:51
Hi, i havent recently gotten silkworm 3.5 and i heard there is an update. So can someone tell me where i can get the update for it.

Thx

Ed Webb
19 Sep 2006, 12:27
Hi Blitza,

There's an update to Silkworm available on the WAHelp (http://www.nanacide.com/wahelp/tpp-fiddler.php) website, with the link in the Requirements part of the Fiddler page.

Silkworm 4.12a (also called Anti-silk) is designed to disable Silkworm 3.5 from being used on WormNet, as it was being used to cheat online. It's only similar to the previous version in name, and its only options are to enable custom hosting abilites, widescreen support and disable fading between menu screens.

Both Silkworm 3.5 and 4.12a work with Worms Armageddon v3.0 only, the latter Silkworm allowing WA v3.0 support for XP.

Hope this helps.

yakuza
19 Sep 2006, 14:16
Hi, i havent recently gotten silkworm 3.5 and i heard there is an update. So can someone tell me where i can get the update for it.

Thx

Sorry to destroy your hopes but you won't be able to cheat online with it. If you really want to use silkworm then I suggest you reinstall WA and not apply any beta patch, then you can play around with the auto aim etc...

No point though, really.

Jerry
19 Sep 2006, 15:27
lol, Slikworm it is stupid and ........ cheat :)

tajmox
19 Sep 2006, 19:35
lol, Slikworm it is stupid and ........ cheat :)
The only way to cheat using it was league bng games.
I thought some of the other features were pretty fun.
I mean c'mon, the game used to have so many built-in cheats.

Blitza
20 Sep 2006, 06:47
ok thanx everyone especially Ed webb :D.

Oh yakuza what were u saying about auto aim cause thats why i want to get silkworm 3.5, for the auto aimer.

Thanx

yakuza
20 Sep 2006, 13:33
I'm saying that you won't be able to use it online, so stop trying.

For those of you who are not aware Blitza has a history of cheating in league games with macros and Xspeed.

Seita
20 Sep 2006, 16:50
Without using it online, you can still make nice videos of offline gaming.

Blitza
20 Sep 2006, 23:20
Yea yakuza i know you cant but id like to be able to use it offline. So can u help me through what i have to do to set it up?

Thanx

lDarKl
22 Sep 2006, 10:10
I don't get what cheating gives you, why not try to improve your skills rather than "use auto aimer offline"?

Blitza
22 Sep 2006, 11:20
Yo dark mate i just wanna play around with it man

Blitza
8 Oct 2006, 08:00
Hi can someone tell me how to set up silkworm 3.5? please

zzzzzac
8 Oct 2006, 21:04

Thx Where did you even get the silk worm 3.5?

DarkOne
8 Oct 2006, 21:20
Hi can someone tell me how to set up silkworm 3.5? please

Hi Blitza,

There's an update to Silkworm available on the WAHelp (http://www.nanacide.com/wahelp/tpp-fiddler.php) website, with the link in the Requirements part of the Fiddler page.

Silkworm 4.12a (also called Anti-silk) is designed to disable Silkworm 3.5 from being used on WormNet, as it was being used to cheat online. It's only similar to the previous version in name, and its only options are to enable custom hosting abilites, widescreen support and disable fading between menu screens.

Both Silkworm 3.5 and 4.12a work with Worms Armageddon v3.0 only, the latter Silkworm allowing WA v3.0 support for XP.

Hope this helps.
:rolleyes:

franpa
9 Oct 2006, 00:26
LAWL DUDE, that helps no one at all... he wants to use it he doesn't want to know about an update.

Blitza
9 Oct 2006, 08:22
LAWL DUDE, that helps no one at all... he wants to use it he doesn't want to know about an update.

Exactly! Thankyou franpa you are right. I wanna know how to set it up. can someone tell me.

TY

yakuza
9 Oct 2006, 11:41
Just Install WA, apply no patch and it works.

franpa
9 Oct 2006, 13:02
dont you mean he has to patch but not update?

yakuza
9 Oct 2006, 13:26
No, I'm just telling him to install Worms and install silkworm applying no patch. Beta updates are also patches.

franpa
9 Oct 2006, 13:42
no, a patch changes code where as the update replaces the whole files.

yakuza
9 Oct 2006, 13:57
A patch (computing), also known as a software update

okay

Blitza
10 Oct 2006, 01:40
ok, so i dont use any Beta patches?

And can i use silkworm 3.5 if im using XP?

bonz
10 Oct 2006, 14:47
ok, so i dont use any Beta patches?
No.
And can i use silkworm 3.5 if im using XP?
No. AFAIK, v4.12a introduced Win2k/XP compatibility.

Blitza
10 Oct 2006, 22:55
Yea but v4.12 doesnr have any cheat things like: Aimbot, Fast walk etc.

Plutonic
10 Oct 2006, 23:37
That is also correct. So! To summarise:

You cannot use silkwork with the beta updates.

You cannot cheat with Silkworm 4.

You cannot run Silkworm 3 on WinXP/2K.

To Conclude:

Give up, no one want to help you and its not possible anyway.

franpa
11 Oct 2006, 04:43
so, why did no one say this earlier?

bonz
11 Oct 2006, 08:30
so, why did no one say this earlier?
Ed Webb said this in the very second post in this thread. :rolleyes:

yakuza
11 Oct 2006, 19:26
That is also correct. So! To summarise:

You cannot use silkwork with the beta updates.

You cannot cheat with Silkworm 4.

To Conclude:

Give up, no one want to help you and its not possible anyway.

Plut that can't be accurate, i'm fairly positive i ran silkworm 3.5 (the one with aimbot etc) on a XP machine with no sort of programing/hex editing knowledge. Basically made a clean install and applied silkworm.

CyberShadow
11 Oct 2006, 19:39
Plut that can't be accurate, i'm fairly positive i ran silkworm 3.5 (the one with aimbot etc) on a XP machine with no sort of programing/hex editing knowledge. Basically made a clean install and applied silkworm.
Well, Deadcode added Windows 2000/XP support to Silkworm only in version 3.76 (http://wiki.thecybershadow.net/files/SilkWorm_4.12_ReadMe.txt). If you managed to run Silkworm 3.5 on an NT-based OS, then most likely the game would have ran without Silkworm at all on the same configuration. Which I've never heard of happening.

I posted this link in another thread, but it is quite adequate here as well: http://wiki.thecybershadow.net/Silkworm

Blitza
12 Oct 2006, 00:19
So what your saying is, you can use silkworm 3.5 with XP? well can someone tell me how to set it up. And if u cant then is there another silk which has the aimbot, etc in it which will work on XP?

bonz
12 Oct 2006, 00:22
So what your saying is, you can use silkworm 3.5 with XP? well can someone tell me how to set it up. And if u cant then is there another silk which has the aimbot, etc in it which will work on XP?
God damnit!
Could you please start to read before you post?
CS, just said that only v3.76 has all the cheats AND Win2k/XP support.

Blitza
12 Oct 2006, 00:24
OK ok, so where can i download silkworm 3.76??

CyberShadow
12 Oct 2006, 00:28
God damnit!
Could you please start to read before you post?
CS, just said that only v3.76 has all the cheats AND Win2k/XP support.

No I didn't.

After a cheat version (v3.5 of 4 October 2001) of Silkworm has leaked out, WormNET was in a temporary state of chaos, because of the overwhelming cheating. In order to mitigate the chaos, Deadcode later released Silkworm v3.72; it and later versions were dubbed Antisilk by others due to its ability to remotely disable cheat versions of Silkworm. Later versions soon added several enhancements to the game itself, most importantly allowing it to run under Windows 2000 and XP.

Blitza
12 Oct 2006, 00:33
Lmao bonz u idiot, you got me excited for no reason. So is there a silkworm which is compatiable with XP?

bonz
12 Oct 2006, 00:37
Lmao bonz u idiot, you got me excited for no reason.
Sorry for me insulting you for no reason.
So is there a silkworm which is compatiable with XP?
Obviously there isn't.

And another lesson learned for me.

CyberShadow
12 Oct 2006, 00:37
Quoted from the SilkWorm changelog (http://wiki.thecybershadow.net/files/SilkWorm_4.12_ReadMe.txt):Silkworm v3.50
The last version I unwisely gave away. Please do NOT ask me for it; I'm not
giving it to any more people. It had the following cheats:

...snip...

Silkworm v3.72 - 06 Nov 2001
Initial release. A fresh start from previous versions of Silkworm, which gave
unfair powers to those who possessed it. Version 3.72 does only one thing: it
allows the user to remotely disable all the Silkworm cheats for anybody in
the current game, using a /nosilk command.

...snip...

Silkworm v3.76 - 11 Dec 2001
* Yay! I got Worms Armageddon to work in Windows 2000. This fix almost
certainly will work under Windows XP as well, though I cannot test it
myself. It is now enabled through a checkbox in the Silkworm dialog box!

Blitza
12 Oct 2006, 00:45
Hmm.......

Blitza
12 Oct 2006, 00:57
Well anyway i have silkworm 3.5 a friend sent it to me. So can you just tell me how to set it up?

Thx

franpa
12 Oct 2006, 07:20
first step is to install windows 9x.

Lex
12 Oct 2006, 08:28
Blitza: install Worms, then install silkworm 3.5, then install silkworm 4.12a. (install and run exe's of the silkworms seperately, in order)

if you did this right, when u load worms u should get 2 popups... in one of them (the 4.12a one) you'll have an option to "Fix windoes xp/2000 mouse wheel bug" <-- that adds XP support

alt z + click on target= auto aim
ctrl \ = fast rope fire
alt q = place a girder anywhere
alt 1 (the 1 on the numpad) = pause timer
alt + click on weapon in the menu = set weapon to hotkey slot X
(so when you press/hold X next time that weapon will fire very quickly- works best if youre on your rope)

to get you started... there are much better versions of silkworm out there but only a few have them... versions where you can, for example, fly the worm around with your mouse

hf Daveadams

Vader
12 Oct 2006, 08:59
Huh... so, Silkworm v3.76 will let WA run in XP?

Meaning 4.12a is useless for WA + Fiddler on XP?

I am confused by all these versions.

Deadcode
12 Oct 2006, 09:03
Huh... so, Silkworm v3.76 will let WA run in XP?Silkworm v3.76 and all later versions, including 4.12a, allow W:A v3.0 to work in XP.

(Actually, it wasn't until Silkworm v4.01b that the XP support was complete.)

Vader
12 Oct 2006, 10:08
Right.

That doesn't help explain why Silkworm 4.12a fails to work on my machine. :(

Oh well!

xBlitzAx
12 Oct 2006, 12:32
Thankyou lex. The only one which helps me (properly)

thomasp
12 Oct 2006, 12:36
Blitza: registering two accounts to escape a ban or being watched status is STRICTLY against forum rules.

I am now closing this thread for rule evasion.