PDA

View Full Version : Special Weapons

Adriel
12 Sep 2006, 23:52
Is there an option to get the special weapons like armaggedon, french sheep strike, nuclear test, etc.? I sometimes get them from crates, but I want to play with those weapons with a friend and it's boring to wait until they fall in a crate. Thanks.

evilworm2
13 Sep 2006, 01:05
Is there an option to get the special weapons like armaggedon, french sheep strike, nuclear test, etc.? I sometimes get them from crates, but I want to play with those weapons with a friend and it's boring to wait until they fall in a crate. Thanks.

Use a scheme editor, such as SchemeWorks (http://www.rrkit.com/files/downloads/SchemeWorks.zip).

Adriel
13 Sep 2006, 02:43
Thanks, another thing, is it possible to get the wormpot like in Worms World Party?

[UFP]Ghost
13 Sep 2006, 03:40
no that feature is not present in Worms Armageddon.

franpa
13 Sep 2006, 04:46
uh how do you set something to infinite turn delay as i have noticed people have that in there scheme... and is it possible to restrict what superweapons appear in crates? (schemeworks fails with setting turn delay [tried a range of 100 - 255] and secret weapons frequency... for turn delay the weapons become available after 9 turns no matter what.)

mr_awesome
13 Sep 2006, 06:10
Another way to unlock the super weapons and make them available in the weapon editor is to unlock The Full Wormage. It is a scheme which has infinite of every weapon at full power and every worm is at 200 HP. To unlock this scheme you need to: get a gold medal in all types of training, finish every mission (it doesn't matter what medal you get), and get an Elite rank in deathmatch.

franpa
13 Sep 2006, 06:30
if that is also directed at me then that doesnt help me.... cause you cant adjust crate frequency for S weapons.

robowurmz
13 Sep 2006, 17:39
uh how do you set something to infinite turn delay as i have noticed people have that in there scheme... and is it possible to restrict what superweapons appear in crates? (schemeworks fails with setting turn delay [tried a range of 100 - 255] and secret weapons frequency... for turn delay the weapons become available after 9 turns no matter what.)

For the turn delay, set it to 256. 256 is usually the infinite value for time.

If you can't set it, then they had the fiddler, and chose in the Ammo/Delay table, infinite delay.

Lex
13 Sep 2006, 19:01
uh how do you set something to infinite turn delay as i have noticed people have that in there scheme... and is it possible to restrict what superweapons appear in crates? (schemeworks fails with setting turn delay [tried a range of 100 - 255] and secret weapons frequency... for turn delay the weapons become available after 9 turns no matter what.)Franpa, is this another one of your mis-memories? Do you have a replay for this?

The power, crate frequency, and delay bytes for super weapons in .wsc files are not read by WA.

franpa
14 Sep 2006, 04:25
a) from my knowledge fiddler fails online.
b) no it is not a bad memory... i remember very clearly that they were greyed out with no number showing number of turns remaining.
c) sadly no... refer to my low grav thread for why.