PDA

View Full Version : Worms Armageddon dead?

Jerry
9 Sep 2006, 09:49
Worms Armageddon dead?

Soon become close wmdb because admin it gives up.
I think, some use stupid cheaters, automatically skip for opponent..after time skip in air on rope and some now use cheaters. No it emerges new update (Is big bugz)..some ppl's on W:A they depart. Btw, It emerges patch to wn+wn2?

Jerry
9 Sep 2006, 11:06
Hmm, is new Update? I don't see on W:A official page.If you send me it then maybe you know when Deadcode finished Update 4.0 ?

KRD
9 Sep 2006, 11:52
Jerry. Calm down.

1. Just because FFie gets fed up with things ocasionally [who could possibly blame her...] doesn't mean the community is going to die in the next 48 hours. WMDB is a great web-site that should and probably will stay online as long as the majority of people start using it as it's intended to be used. If the people in the community are stupid enough not to appreciate it, though, I don't see one legitimate reason to keep it online. And no, leeching maps off it doesn't qualify.

2. The so called "patch" you and Bull happen to have has nothing to do with official updates Deadcode is working on. It's "big bugz" because it probably wasn't meant to be released publically yet. Not that I even know what's in it and who tricked you into installing it.

3. So far every cheat developed for this game has leaked and became more or less public. Generally they're either easy to detect with the naked eye or get prevented with a game update in the near future. If you personally don't want to play in a game with cheaters, don't join their games and don't let them join yours. If people cheating is what makes someone leave the community, then they probably didn't like it here all that much to begin with.

4. Stop asking about the 4.0 update. It doesn't exist. The next official update will most likely be called 3.6.x.x; that's the one that has been tested for like half a year now. And nobody will send it to you before it's ready. So by God, stop asking about it. Once it's released, these forums will be full of talk about it. Until then, there's nothing you can do to get it released sooner. Nothing!

GoDxWyvern
9 Sep 2006, 14:00
Thank you, Greg. Thank you. Thank you! (http://www.yonkis.com/mediaflash/unmillon.htm)

Now Jerry, play the damn game like everyone else does and be patient, instead of opening a pointless topic every week. Hell.

Dando
9 Sep 2006, 15:05
hahahahaha the stress you guys exhibited was so damn funny! But yeah Jerry...wait.

KRD
9 Sep 2006, 15:06
Thank you! (http://www.yonkis.com/mediaflash/unmillon.htm)

Quoted for immortalisation. Best. Web-site. Ever.

Edit: Feeling better yet, Jerry? (http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product|10001|10051|630362|-2;-102001;11446;-102034;92055||P1R15SO|)

Jerry
9 Sep 2006, 15:48
1. Think that, Deadcode now it does not work over new Update because he is inactive now. Maybe he it works over it, but nobody unknows it or last Update this ultimate Update. If not revolt new nothing it will bother Worms Armageddon simply. But it emerges Update "WormNet + WormNet2"? If so, it even excellently.

2. If "wmdb" dead in next 48 hours it become just blamethepixel, but what with all maps from "wmdb"? All there will be delete? If yes it nothing but hard because "wmdb" this good page.

3. I hurry nobody but Deadcode there is for it that repair errors in game Worms. Not necessarily in Worms Armageddon, but I think he has benefits from Worms Armageddon. Become else a bit essential corrections, thoughts so. Now is a lot programs for cheaters and is a bit bad. Good in order to there was program blockades programs cheaters.

GoDxWyvern
9 Sep 2006, 17:20
1. Deadcode is not inactive.

2. If WMDB goes down, another site like it will come up rather sooner than later.

3. Deadcode will probably not be alone with his task for much longer.

Jerry
9 Sep 2006, 17:38
If not, it why not is finished Update 4.0? I don't think that he make it 7 months.

Dando
9 Sep 2006, 17:49
Deadcode is busy, he has his own life. He does not sit in a small room eating donuts all day programming worms patch.

The patch will be done when it is done. Nobody knows the answer of when that will be. It is no good asking why it has been so long; when it be released; if deadcode still cares.

You should be glad that there is any possibility of a patch with a game as old as this. So jerry, stop asking!

NOONE KNOWS WHEN PATCH BE MADE. DEADCODE PROBABLY STILL WORKING ON IT IN FREE TIME.

GoDxWyvern
9 Sep 2006, 17:50
If you take a break from Worms, does that mean you will be inactive forever?

Jerry
9 Sep 2006, 19:43
Ok, I relaxed :p true Dando. ;) Btw Dando you play in Worms Armageddon? :)

Dando
9 Sep 2006, 23:06
Often, as DLPB usually. I have made a few maps...usually do grenade battles on fort, or longbow ones. I don't much like all that roper nonsense but I will also try making more maps and game types;)

Jerry
10 Sep 2006, 08:36
I' ve my six maps for "Walk For Weapons", one map for "Bungee Race" and one map for "Battle Race" :) Is in wmdb