PDA

View Full Version : What WA really needs...

Flamie
1 Sep 2006, 07:53
Is more Lex's <3 :]

Lex
1 Sep 2006, 07:56
I love you, Marc! Thanks for the spam in my honour! :D

Yes, if we just replaced all the _______s, ____s, and ________s with Lexes, we'd have a much happier and more fun community. :) The community is in a real crisis on the CL2K and AL forums. However, the community is fine and lovely around here, on the Team17 forums! That's why I stick around here.

Flamie
1 Sep 2006, 08:06
Well I'm just glad you still hang around wormy stuff [=

Lex
1 Sep 2006, 08:13
Yeah, and once my router gets moved from the top level to the basement where I am, I will have a constant LAN connection instead of disconnecting so often (every 15-30 minutes) due to bad wireless signal. That means I'll be able to play WA again! I can't with this unstable connection, really. I always disconnect from games.

yakuza
1 Sep 2006, 11:57
I love you, Marc! Thanks for the spam in my honour! :D

Yes, if we just replaced all the _______s, ____s, and ________s with Lexes, we'd have a much happier and more fun community. :) The community is in a real crisis on the CL2K and AL forums. However, the community is fine and lovely around here, on the Team17 forums! That's why I stick around here..

That is the opinion of someone who has never been involved in league games, in single and clans. Someone who has never been active in a league forum he wasn't made moderator from. Its the opinion of someone who can only enjoy a teletubby-like enviroment and that doesn't understand that drama, in the internet can be amusing.
Wich is still a valid opinion i guess.

"Real crisis" Is what made it for me, for many the WACL days where the good old days, with emphasis on the good, and i can assure you there was much more drama than nowdays (providing its arguments that bother you wich i am pretty sure it is)

Worms is as good as ever, league games are being played, tournaments are being hosted, new ideas are being improved and invented and newbies are finding their way. But i guess, for someone who can't accept a few bitxing on an internet forum it must be one hell of a time huh?

Whatever it is the reason, i don't think you are entitled to label the community as being in crisis without typing afterwards "in my humble opinion". Because you have chosen not to experience a big part of this game that is competition, wich involves tension. Oh, and a worms forum where you can actually speak your mind without being banned, i accept you choose not to take part in that, but please, don't critizise that wich you don't understand.

Plasma
1 Sep 2006, 12:05
Just add in a little bit of running joke, and voila:
What WA really needs... Is more n00b's <3 :]
What makes it even better is that you're post was laking in grammer! (lexes, not lex's)
:p

Lex
1 Sep 2006, 13:43
:( Thanks for your opinions, Ropa.

yakuza
1 Sep 2006, 14:09
I wish you'd join us though.

Alien King
1 Sep 2006, 14:26
What makes it even better is that you're post was laking in grammer! (lexes, not lex's)
:p

When I first read it, I was given the impression that "<3 :]" was something Lex owned.

Lex
1 Sep 2006, 14:30
I don't thrive in insulting chaos and drama like you, Ropa. I do see the appeal though. I like reading those flame wars sometimes, as they can really get genuinely funny and quite joking at times, like your hilarious comics. ;D

I do come back there once in a while to check up on what's going on, of course. I have just found little in going there every day and (in my humble opinion) wasting my time reading the seemingly-endless posts which lack any positivity. Of course, there are some positive posts within the masses of negative ones, but the effort to find them is not worth their benefits, once again, in my humble opinion. :)

Yeah, I'll be back, surely. This game will explode (in a good way) when WA development grinds into gear again. :D

Would-be-double-post edit:

When I first read it, I was given the impression that "<3 :]" was something Lex owned.Oh, I certainly own "<3 :]"! <3 :]

Run
1 Sep 2006, 14:49
:( Thanks for your opinions, Ropa.

Oh he's ropa is he? Suddenly it all makes sense...

Plasma
1 Sep 2006, 14:49
When I first read it, I was given the impression that "<3 :]" was something Lex owned.
I checked, and <3 :] are not words in the American language.

CyberShadow
1 Sep 2006, 15:42
1) You don't need words to portray feelings.

2) A picture is worth a thousand words, even if it's a small one. http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/939/4lexkc2.png