PDA

View Full Version : I need a lot of help

joce_
23 Aug 2006, 23:31
i downloaded worms from a copy paste game and its good but when a loading black screen so i downloadet the newest patch but it recognized it and its says error this .... is ilegal then i setup the newest patch and when i start WA.exe it says please insert ur cd plz help or post the wa.exe file from someone that has allrady instaled the 3.6.26.5 beta update 10x

bonz
23 Aug 2006, 23:51
i downloaded worms from a copy paste game and its good but when a loading black screen so i downloadet the newest patch but it recognized it and its says error this .... is ilegal then i setup the newest patch and when i start WA.exe it says please insert ur cd plz help or post the wa.exe file from someone that has allrady instaled the 3.6.26.5 beta update 10x
You come to the official Team17 forum telling us that you have an illegal copy, wonder why the game asks for a CD and ask people to upload copyrighted material?

Do you go to the police, tell them that you have a pipe full of crack and ask them to show you how to use it?

AndrewTaylor
24 Aug 2006, 00:10
You downloaded it?

Well, then maybe you have the legal TryMedia version. That can't be patched. Reinstall and don't patch; thread closed. Or, you have an illegal version, in which case, this forum isn't for you and as Bonz pointed out, not a smart move: thread closed.

In any case, the best solution is to shell out the almost-six-pounds and buy yourself a CD version.

Well, that's that, then.