PDA

View Full Version : is it a bug from w:A or Microsoft?

HeroHolger
23 Aug 2006, 21:41
in the last month my W:a goes crazy and crashes very often if i try to host/join the game.

It seems that in the moment of crash a very small window is shown (but is too fast for capturing or something esle). Also its not sure if that a grafic w:a-window or Windows-Window.

But after crashing,, i am back on my desktop and no error-msg left there.

Did someone has the same problem?

I reinstalled w:a but same problem again. Can a new Micrsoft-Patch be the problem?

I am working on WinXP and w:a runs with the latest patch

Vader
23 Aug 2006, 21:59
Have you patched and updated W:A aswell as XP?

KRD
23 Aug 2006, 22:02
Yargh, he has.

Patty
3 Sep 2006, 17:48
well i lost my cd and wit the new beta version requires a cd for instalation i think can anyone help me out?

CyberShadow
3 Sep 2006, 18:05
AFAIK, all versions require a CD to play the game, unless you used a no-cd crack.

Either way, no one can help you but yourself, by buying another CD (https://secure.team17.com/browse.html?area=search&keyword=Armageddon).

franpa
4 Sep 2006, 06:12
man the beta version is not a game itself... it is an update to another game and as such you require the cd for the game that the beta updates.

Mablak
4 Sep 2006, 10:58
I'm going to venture that WA and Microsoft teamed up to send this bug directly to you. The only way to get rid of it is to buy all of Team17's playsets and toys!

bonz
6 Sep 2006, 14:47
I'm going to venture that WA and Microsoft teamed up to send this bug directly to you. The only way to get rid of it is to buy all of Team17's playsets and toys!
And all of Microsoft's Windows operation systems from v1.0 to v3.11.