PDA

View Full Version : Super Sheep!! (how good are you?)

mr_awesome
18 Aug 2006, 11:52
How good are you at the Super Sheep? I have unlocked the Aqua Sheep and finished the mission 'Super Sheep To The Rescue'. On a scale of 1 - 10 rate yourself. I think I would be a 7.

Plutonic
18 Aug 2006, 12:59
This may just be the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen.

AmpSux
18 Aug 2006, 13:16
A super sheep thread in the Worms Armageddon forum? :eek: OUTRAGEOUS!!!

I might give myself a 5... I like to play with checkpoints, else I just keep crashing and crashing until I get bored :D

KRD
18 Aug 2006, 13:19
This may just be the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen.

Let's end it in one swift blow, then.

Cueshark's turn 8 minutes and 10 seconds into the game. Nobody will ever get as good as he is when it comes to flying sheep.

bonz
18 Aug 2006, 14:27
Nobody will ever get as good as he is when it comes to flying sheep.
Yes, because he has a bionic right arm and hand which he can wirelessly control with his brainwaves.
http://www.soe.napier.ac.uk/research/signals_systems_group/images/bionic_arm1.gif

evilworm2
18 Aug 2006, 14:33
Let's end it in one swift blow, then.

Cueshark's turn 8 minutes and 10 seconds into the game. Nobody will ever get as good as he is when it comes to flying sheep.

WOw. aMaZiNg!

M3ntal
18 Aug 2006, 15:15
mr_awesome, unlocking aqua and doing that mission hardly qualifies as a 7. I'd say that when you can play the super sheep training mission to the point in which you are collecting time faster than it is passing and could theoretically play it forever without running out of time, that puts you at about 6 compared to the rest of the community.

Plutonic
18 Aug 2006, 17:45
A super sheep thread in the Worms Armageddon forum? :eek: OUTRAGEOUS!!!

I might give myself a 5... I like to play with checkpoints, else I just keep crashing and crashing until I get bored :D
I dont mean that a super sheep thread is ridiculous, but that a 'what are you 1 - 10' thread is, it would have been better if examples of a 1 and a 10 were given and even better if it had been a challenge or a 'show your replays' thread.

thomasp
18 Aug 2006, 17:46
mr_awesome, unlocking aqua and doing that mission hardly qualifies as a 7. I'd say that when you can play the super sheep training mission to the point in which you are collecting time faster than it is passing and could theoretically play it forever without running out of time, that puts you at about 6 compared to the rest of the community.
That would make me about -23.7 then. :p

Seeing as it took me about 30 goes to do that mission where you have to supersheep around an indestructible terrain (can't remember which one its called) and collect a crate. trouble is, the "glitch" didn't work on my version of WA

Dando
18 Aug 2006, 23:22
The training mission was too easy, I got over 30 minutes and gave up..it can go on forever....

I am nowhere near the best though, some of them dudes I paly with over the net are amazing:)

BetongÅsna
18 Aug 2006, 23:40
I think cueshark officially wins the "too much time to practice" medal.

Hmm ... don't use these things too often. I've got a thing about using weapons that are too easy to hit with; I prefer going for shots that look like they shouldn't be possible with the bazooka and stuff. I'm not bad with them, though.

mr_awesome
22 Aug 2006, 12:06
I dont mean that a super sheep thread is ridiculous, but that a 'what are you 1 - 10' thread is, it would have been better if examples of a 1 and a 10 were given and even better if it had been a challenge or a 'show your replays' thread.

Ok thanks I'll keep that in mind.