PDA

View Full Version : Please help me to get worms installed

NiceMike
15 Aug 2006, 03:45
When I put the cd in I get this message popup:

C:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and microsoft applications. Choose close to terminate the program.

I am running XP sp2

Any help is appreciated!!

Mike

evilworm2
15 Aug 2006, 03:52
When I put the cd in I get this message popup:

C:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and microsoft applications. Choose close to terminate the program.

I am running XP sp2

Any help is appreciated!!

Mike

Follow the instructions on www.nanacide.com/wahelp

NiceMike
15 Aug 2006, 03:59
Follow the instructions on www.nanacide.com/wahelp

I already did that and it does not help because I cant even progress through the steps because the games doesnt load up.

edit: the game does load but I get that error message I said before.

thanks

evilworm2
15 Aug 2006, 04:04
I already did that and it does not help because I cant even progress through the steps because the games doesnt load up.

edit: the game does load but I get that error message I said before.

thanks

ermm. the game does not load up on Windows XP before you patched and updated it properly.
uninstall worms. read the website carefully. try again.

EDIT:
patch is essential. update is not, but recommended.

NiceMike
15 Aug 2006, 04:23
ermm. the game does not load up on Windows XP before you patched and updated it properly.
uninstall worms. read the website carefully. try again.

EDIT:
patch is essential. update is not, but recommended.

Everything is uninstalled and it still will not work when I put the cd in. It wont autorun so I have to go and manually start it but still get the same error message.

Muzer
15 Aug 2006, 08:32
Go to the FAQ on www.nanacide.com/wahelp , not the instalation. Your error is in the FAQ.

NiceMike
15 Aug 2006, 13:53
Go to the FAQ on www.nanacide.com/wahelp , not the instalation. Your error is in the FAQ.

That worked. Thanks a lot!

Mike