PDA

View Full Version : Batty Ropes...

Split
14 Apr 2005, 22:15
Im kinda getting ticked off that Batty Ropes for W:A is not out yet. If you do not know what Batty ropes is, you should really look into it. I understand only 5 people that should have it, do. And some people have it that shouldnt. If DeadCode wanted it to be private, why did he release it at all?

Also, i know a lot of other people have been waiting for this patch and forgot about it. But i kant forget about it, its stuck in the back of my head. If he didnt/doesnt want people bugging him about it, why doesnt he just release it already?

If you know of the whereabouts of where the patch may be, or if you know if DC has set a release date for it, Please inform in this thread, otherwise, preach your account and tell your stories about Batty Ropes.

bonz
14 Apr 2005, 22:27
why did he release it at all?
testing purposes maybe?

there are -->some threads (http://forum.team17.co.uk/search.php?searchid=204424) if you search for "batty ropes"! they provide some useful info!
batty ropes are obviously going to be released in one of the beta patches!

m3ntal made a -->video (http://katbox.iconrate.com/random/MidAirKami.avi), which shows some fun stuff!

xICEMANx
14 Apr 2005, 22:35
If you know of the whereabouts of where the patch may be

I doubt anyone who DC put his trust in is going to tell you where to get the patch.

TonY
14 Apr 2005, 22:40
And some people have it that shouldnt.

Can you name a single person?

I don't think you can.

Morto
14 Apr 2005, 22:47
The reason he hasn't released it is probably that it isn't secure, and people could hack it in to games where they weren't supposed to. So they could be having 'batty ropes' while everyone else didn't.
Sort of the like the 'medals' feature, that was enabled but wasn't secure, and it was so exploited that it ended just having to be disabled. It would be even worse with batty ropes, and people hacking their game to have batty ropes in all games.

Run
14 Apr 2005, 22:48
I assume it's not being released because of problems with balancing, or making it an 'option' within the game (at the moment, it could very well be in the form of an entirely different .exe, in which batty ropes is always enabled)

bonz
14 Apr 2005, 22:54
i only know m3ntal has it!
and you, tony, iirc!

Glenn
15 Apr 2005, 00:05
i only know m3ntal has it!
and you, tony, iirc!
I'm fairly certain that Sarge has it as well.

xICEMANx
15 Apr 2005, 00:27
Yeah thats cause DV can trust Sarge and Mental to not let it seep out. Im sure they wouldnt have any intentions of ruining WA/WN like some other people may have.

SargeMcCluck
15 Apr 2005, 00:33

I have it lying about somewhere. I think. I'm not 100% sure, I have loads of stuff I never use. Like my custom WA 3.6.24.2 that has a "/crash" command for testing purposes, so I can crash WA. Crazy stuff.

Batty Ropes will be in eventually. Deadcode has more important things to work on at the moment though. Give him some time, be patient, and you shall receive. :)

AndrewTaylor
15 Apr 2005, 00:34
I have it lying about somewhere. I think. I'm not 100% sure, I have loads of stuff I never use. Like my custom WA 3.6.24.2 that has a "/crash" command for testing purposes, so I can crash WA. Crazy stuff.
Hang on. Are we talking a command line switch, or an in-game chat command?

bonz
15 Apr 2005, 01:02
a "/crash" command
i wanna have that one!
i'm not recieving enough crashes & bluescreen since i changed to win2k & winxp 4 years ago! :D

SargeMcCluck
15 Apr 2005, 01:07
Hang on. Are we talking a command line switch, or an in-game chat command?

I have a seperate executable, and when I run it I can use /crash in the chat to crash. Deadcode made it so I could test something, I forget what.

AndrewTaylor
15 Apr 2005, 01:11
He was having you on. He was just seeing what he could get you to do.

Split
15 Apr 2005, 02:14
And yes, TonY, i do know of one person that i played with, llAngerll. she told me that megaworms, mental, annelid, and someone else but i cant name them off the top of my head. you can see the recording of where she tells me if you'd like, i could get it to you. lemme know.

TonY
15 Apr 2005, 02:34
Deadcode gave her Batty Ropes. Not a single person has it that isn't supposed to have it.

SacLamb
15 Apr 2005, 03:16
What exactly does batty ropes do?

Thanks

TonY
15 Apr 2005, 04:30
What exactly does batty ropes do?
Here you are.

http://forum.team17.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=18255&stc=1

SargeMcCluck
15 Apr 2005, 13:29
He was having you on. He was just seeing what he could get you to do.

Naah, I think it was when I managed to crash the game via the use of a cow. There was the crash issue, but there was another issue - I think the replays were messed up (and not just because it crashed), and so he wanted to test me crashing. Run was there too. Filthy Run.

Run
15 Apr 2005, 14:09
Just when i was winning, too!!!*

*dirty lie

SGorilla
15 Apr 2005, 19:25
Wait a minute, i saw a replay once where someone said there was a bug where they stayed on their rope after there turn! That must have been batte ropes! :eek:

xICEMANx
15 Apr 2005, 19:27
yeah someone played that trick on the cl2k forums as far as I remember.

SGorilla
15 Apr 2005, 19:28
nah, it was on these forums, and they posted a replay!

xICEMANx
15 Apr 2005, 20:25
yeah im just saying that that person did it on both forums, lol.

TonY
15 Apr 2005, 20:41
Neh? That never happened on Cl2K? Nobody played any tricks... everybody knew about Batty.

SargeMcCluck
15 Apr 2005, 22:21
Neh? That never happened on Cl2K? Nobody played any tricks... everybody knew about Batty.

I think somebody did it when Batty was quite new, and it confused people for a bit... not sure though.

xICEMANx
15 Apr 2005, 22:25
yep Sarge.
Remember tony when someone posted it and it was a bunch of worms that spelled out "l-l/-\x3D". Please tell me im not dreaming. Im sure im not dreaming.

TonY
15 Apr 2005, 22:28
Oh yeah! Now I remember!

I think it was a little stunt Dextah pulled.. H4X.. at least he's the only one I remember wearing that tag.

M3ntal
16 Apr 2005, 00:39
Im kinda getting ticked off that Batty Ropes for W:A is not out yet. If you do not know what Batty ropes is, you should really look into it. I understand only 5 people that should have it, do. And some people have it that shouldnt. If DeadCode wanted it to be private, why did he release it at all?

Also, i know a lot of other people have been waiting for this patch and forgot about it. But i kant forget about it, its stuck in the back of my head. If he didnt/doesnt want people bugging him about it, why doesnt he just release it already?

If you know of the whereabouts of where the patch may be, or if you know if DC has set a release date for it, Please inform in this thread, otherwise, preach your account and tell your stories about Batty Ropes.Basically, there are still a fair few bugs in it, and he has more important stuff to do first like fixing the bugs already in the game before sorting out the bugs in Battyrope so it can be released. Just look down the list of posts in the patch support forum to see all the bugs he still has to fix first.

I get the impression that Battyrope will be released in patch 3.7.0.0, and it will also have a load of other new stuff that me and Sarge have been testing lately, plus some stuff Deadcode hasn't even put in yet that is planned. I have no idea when this will happen though, sorry.

SGorilla
16 Apr 2005, 22:26
Does anyone know of any replayse of this?

xICEMANx
16 Apr 2005, 22:44
There are replays, but I think its a different .exe, and not that i know much about this whatsoever, but I dont think your Worms would be able to play their replays.

M3ntal
17 Apr 2005, 01:07
The replays work fine, because all patches released since Battyrope was made emulate it, just like they emulate older patch versions if someone in your game hasn't updated.

You'll need 3.6.24.2 for this:

xICEMANx
17 Apr 2005, 04:57
The replays work fine, because all patches released since Battyrope was made emulate it, just like they emulate older patch versions if someone in your game hasn't updated.

You'll need 3.6.24.2 for this:

Howd you shoot your rope down?

SGorilla
17 Apr 2005, 10:26
I've been wondering about that too, oh and thanks for the replay :)

M3ntal
17 Apr 2005, 11:39
Howd you shoot your rope down?It's an old bug from W:A v1.0 that Deadcode is thinking about re-enabling as a scheme option. You have to select another weapon, aim it downwards, jump, then select and fire rope whilst jumping.

AndrewTaylor
17 Apr 2005, 11:43
I'd say if you enable that kind of thing, why not just let the rope point straight down without a trick? Seems fairer. Worms isn't the place for long keycodes, fighting games are.

Run
17 Apr 2005, 11:54
It's an old bug from W:A v1.0 that Deadcode is thinking about re-enabling as a scheme option.

I have a somewhat simpler solution (i believe)

How about the power setting 5 allows down-ward shooting? (contrary to power setting one - which restricts to 45)
Then the current 5-setting can replace the 4-setting, etc etc, and one of the settings can be removed. People hardly use, for example, setting 4, anyway.

SGorilla
17 Apr 2005, 11:56
Hmm, well i just want to be able to shott downwards with a rope lol :D Oh and that would be a good idea :)

Evil Bunny
17 Apr 2005, 12:50
I have a somewhat simpler solution (i believe)

How about the power setting 5 allows down-ward shooting? (contrary to power setting one - which restricts to 45)
Then the current 5-setting can replace the 4-setting, etc etc, and one of the settings can be removed. People hardly use, for example, setting 4, anyway.I agree with run here, think that's better then an extra setting in the sceme.

xICEMANx
17 Apr 2005, 14:04
I agree with run here, think that's better then an extra setting in the sceme.

Yeah that sounds like a wicked idea.
Worms 2 people would like that too id say.

Djoszee
18 Apr 2005, 17:14
it would be cool if deadcode would release some testing versions that dont work online, the exe would need a restore function though (to restore the previous version, and to be able to play online)

AndrewTaylor
18 Apr 2005, 17:17
Question:

In theory, if someone with the Batty Ropes EXE file went online and played someone with the latest beta, would the newer beta emulate the older Batty Ropes build like it does when you play a replay of Batty Ropes? That would be a nice way to show people the idea without having to distribute buggy alternate builds all over the place.

TonY
18 Apr 2005, 17:52
Question:

In theory, if someone with the Batty Ropes EXE file went online and played someone with the latest beta, would the newer beta emulate the older Batty Ropes build like it does when you play a replay of Batty Ropes? That would be a nice way to show people the idea without having to distribute buggy alternate builds all over the place.

Yes, that works.

M3ntal
18 Apr 2005, 20:28
The latest beta also emulates the extra stuff in the patch me and Sarge have been messing with recently as well.

TintinWorm
19 Apr 2005, 00:16
Question:

I played a match with Batty Ropes on Wormnet recently, and the newer beta just emulated version 3.0.5 (I might have gotten a few of the numbers switched around) and said it was emulating it to play the Batty Ropes patch.

al2cane
19 Apr 2005, 10:00
Oh yeah! Now I remember!

I think it was a little stunt Dextah pulled.. H4X.. at least he's the only one I remember wearing that tag.
Wasn't even dex's idea :-p, it was all of us. Spelling HAX was my idea (only word we could think of with all straight lines for the ropes). Dimsum was the one who had batty out of the group. All came about after messing around on teamspeak, which was excellent fun.

Me, him, sneak, dimsum, oijogja and I think MystiKal was there for it too or someone.

I thought I had the replay of us doing it still (took best part of an hour because of all the messing goin on) but I can't find it, despite having the replays before and after it :-|

Will ask some of the other guys that were there, see if they still have their replays.

TonY
19 Apr 2005, 23:46
Here's an utterly inefficient way of finding a replay (if you know what map it was played on):

Narrow the dates between which you think the game occured. Do a File Search for WAgames between those dates. (At this point, you may find it helpful to copy these files to another folder, then eliminate the Offline maps by searching for "Offline" and deleting all results) Select all. Right Click. Extract Map. Be ready to press enter repeatedly (otherwise your computer will crash after a while). Once you are done, go to your SavedLevels folder. Arrange your files by Size. Find maps that are the exact size of the map you played on. Copy & paste the first part of the name into the search field for the Games folder & find the corresponding game. Then check if it is the one you wanted.

I used the above trick to find a replay where I did a really cool trick on a RR map.

al2cane
20 Apr 2005, 14:46
Think I deleted the file actually. Can't find it.

DailyTerro
21 Apr 2005, 11:43
Does anyone know of any replayse of this?

I did upload one for you at blamethepixel.com at the recordings :)

ps: Thx to Mental for the public game :)

---------
dgFtNDailyTerror

Djoszee
29 May 2005, 13:34
there seems to be a leaked version around now (search for it yourself), how did this happen?

M3ntal
29 May 2005, 13:59
Yeah, it appears to be TonY's. The guy who leaked it claims he searched on google for it, but i just tried "batty rope" "battyrope" "battyropes" and "batty ropes" and the only sites to come up were he and BTP, neither of which have it. TonY also has no idea how his version got out, he thinks someone must have hacked him.

bonz
29 May 2005, 14:13
he thinks someone must have hacked him
i hope it won't be delayed now for a year... ;)

Djoszee
29 May 2005, 14:20
tony's site has a huge opendir protocol :D
maybe they found it somewhere over there

edit :
same to www site / wormiverse site

im not good with google, but i messed about a bit
http://www.google.nl/search?q=site:http://www.rrkit.com/&hl=nl&lr=&start=10&sa=N
http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.wormiverse.com%2Fwww%2F&btnG=Zoeken&meta=

maybe you can find stuff in archive, i don't know

http://www.wwwclan.de/battyropes.zip doesnt work
and it aint here : http://www.rrkit.com/files/ either :p

KRD
29 May 2005, 14:32
Wasn't even dex's idea :-p, it was all of us. Spelling HAX was my idea (only word we could think of with all straight lines for the ropes). Dimsum was the one who had batty out of the group. All came about after messing around on teamspeak, which was excellent fun.

Me, him, sneak, dimsum, oijogja and I think MystiKal was there for it too or someone.

I thought I had the replay of us doing it still (took best part of an hour because of all the messing goin on) but I can't find it, despite having the replays before and after it :-|

Will ask some of the other guys that were there, see if they still have their replays.

Yah, I was in that game too. Don't ask about the replay, though.

Any idea who the person who uploaded Tony's version of Battyropes you-know-where is? Could it be one of the PpZ people?

Djoszee
29 May 2005, 15:19
Any idea who the person who uploaded Tony's version of Battyropes you-know-where is? Could it be one of the PpZ people?
well, the post where we got it from was a PpZ guy indeed, for more idea's read my edited post above

double post edit

man, i've been playing with this the whole afternoon. I already found some bugs, but i guess there is no need to report them since im not a betatester :rolleyes:

SargeMcCluck
29 May 2005, 15:46

edit :
same to www site / wormiverse site

im not good with google, but i messed about a bit
http://www.google.nl/search?q=site:http://www.rrkit.com/&hl=nl&lr=&start=10&sa=N
http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.wormiverse.com%2Fwww%2F&btnG=Zoeken&meta=

maybe you can find stuff in archive, i don't know

http://www.wwwclan.de/battyropes.zip doesnt work
and it aint here : http://www.rrkit.com/files/ either :p

Yeah, the only people with ftp access (that actually use it) to www.wwwclan.de are myself (I'd not put it up), Deadcode (obviously he won't), and a Team17 member or two (who obviously wouldn't put it up too).

Djoszee
29 May 2005, 16:25
Yeah, the only people with ftp access (that actually use it) to www.wwwclan.de are myself (I'd not put it up), Deadcode (obviously he won't), and a Team17 member or two (who obviously wouldn't put it up too).
:p

I made myself a battlerace with ropes and bungee's. I've been messing about with this the whole afternoon :)
fastforward to 16 minutes

i should study now :)

TonY
29 May 2005, 16:46

I never copied it, backed it up, uploaded it, archived it, burned it to a CD or DVD. Not sure which site you're reffering to though, since I haven't maintained one for what is probably well over a year now.

If you are annoyed at batty ropes (as I am), a good way to neutralize it is to revert to a patch that was released before the batty emulation was added.

Edit: I haven't been able to find a version of the patch that's old enough. If anyone has something older than 3.6.19.x please tell me.

bonz
29 May 2005, 16:52
that looks damn funny!
it works for bungee ropes too...
nice! :)

double post edit

strange that you can't sit on the tip of the rope!

Diablo vt
29 May 2005, 22:33

Sorry for this but what is batty ropes for wa, I understand worms armageddon but batty ropes

bonz
29 May 2005, 22:52
Sorry for this but what is batty ropes for wa, I understand worms armageddon but batty ropes
download the zip file that djoszee posted in -->this post!
and play the containing .wagame replay file!

chowe
29 May 2005, 22:52

Seita
29 May 2005, 23:19
Edit: I haven't been able to find a version of the patch that's old enough. If anyone has something older than 3.6.19.x please tell me.

First patch i've heard about (feb 2004) was the 3.6.19.7

I've made a quick search and could not find earlier versions.

bonz
30 May 2005, 00:14
First patch i've heard about (feb 2004) was the 3.6.19.7
I've made a quick search and could not find earlier versions.
i've got (almost) every patch since 3.6.19.14 on my hdd!
it's from mid february 2004!

TonY
30 May 2005, 02:52
The earliest version that I was able to track down was 3.6.19.11.. and that already had batty emulation built in. Not much use in going too far back. I'm just going to boot anyone who appears to emulate batty.

bonz
30 May 2005, 03:55
boot anyone who appears to emulate batty
does only the player with batty ropes patch installed gain those advantages?

Seita
30 May 2005, 06:24
No. that effects all players.

Djoszee
30 May 2005, 12:50
i've got (almost) every patch since 3.6.19.14 on my hdd!
it's from mid february 2004!
you seem to be missing some, I don't have all patches as well, but i have some patches you don't have :P :D
(how geek to keep patches ;) )

double post edit

another afternoon of messing about. I have like 10 replays of all sorts of gimmicks (and bugs) ill post them up in a few minutes...

double post edit

ok here they are :

explanation :
Chuterace ne1 v1 - a chuterace on worms hanging on bungee
Chuterace ne1 v2 - same as above, cleaner attempt
Magic Bungee - it's like a bungee from jetpack, watch and enjoy
Rope and Bungee battlerace - a battlerace on worms hanging on rope/bungee (took me 2 damn hours, already posted above, you can skip zip3 if you've seen it already)
The 'Bungee' Bungee - Bungee on a bungee, weeeeeeee!
Teleport refuse v1 - a bug, the teleport refuses
Teleport refuse v2 - a bug, the teleport refuses again
The Bungee Elevator 1st attempt - hmm, experimental
The Bungee Elevator 2nd attempt - experimental indeed
xMid-air kamikaze (mental) - mental indeed
The Rope Elevator - wee, the rope works as an elevator
The Rope Floater - float and bungee (nothing special really, just fun)

to mods :
if it's somehow illegal for me to post this, please notify me of this so the replays can be removed

MastOfDisa
30 May 2005, 13:17
Not a single person has it that isn't supposed to have it.

Thats wrong.

TonY
30 May 2005, 17:26
Thats wrong.

Learn to read dates on posts o_O

Das BrÜce
2 Aug 2005, 08:28
Hi

where i can get the 'Battyropes' ? Thats a funny Idea!!

bonz
2 Aug 2005, 16:52
where i can get the 'Battyropes' ? Thats a funny Idea!!
nowhere, as it hasn't been released yet.

a few people have it to beta-test it, if you see them on wormnet, they might be hosting a game with it.

MonkeyforaHead
10 Aug 2005, 01:09
My, my. This is what I miss when I ignore the WA subforum for so long.

Genexi2
27 Aug 2005, 07:32
Batty Ropes has a couple bugs from what I've experianced (as M3ntal mentioned), played a shoppa game with one of the testers a week ago, apparently came across one of the "bugs" that occurs with Batty on, what basically happened was when my turn came, instead of my cr8 falling down to the ground for me to grab, it didnt appear at all, and instead what it contained went to the other team, hope that issue has been fixed by now though.

bonz
27 Aug 2005, 13:30
Batty Ropes has a couple bugs
do the bugs "bungee from jetpack" and "bungee from rope/bungee", where the worm will hang in mid-air, when the other worm is removed, still exist?

Genexi2
27 Aug 2005, 18:34
Dont recall, we didnt spend "that" much time screwing around with Batty. ><

Hosma293
27 Aug 2005, 22:30
Now I wonder who deleted my post... :D
DC hurry up and release it already!! I have a need for it now.

Masol
28 Aug 2005, 10:21
DC hurry up and release it already!! I have a need for it now.
I don't think it is good idea to release so buggy feature now...

Hosma293
28 Aug 2005, 10:38
*rolls eyes* :rolleyes: All bugs will be fixed and it WILL be released

Masol
28 Aug 2005, 13:05
*rolls eyes* :rolleyes: All bugs will be fixed and it WILL be released
Sure - i didn't write "Batty ropes should never come, because they are buggy". I wrote, that it isn't good idea to release them NOW, because they are buggy (unless all known bugs are fixed already)

Hosma293
28 Aug 2005, 13:13
lol, srry dude :)
The way I interpreted it was "I don't think it is good idea to release batty ropes anymore because its so buggy"

Again, srry for the misunderstanding

Das BrÜce
17 Sep 2005, 20:51
nowhere, as it hasn't been released yet.

a few people have it to beta-test it, if you see them on wormnet, they might be hosting a game with it.

Yes... When are the battyropes downloadable??

bonz
17 Sep 2005, 21:07
Yes... When are the battyropes downloadable??
i have no idea.

Muzer
18 Sep 2005, 09:37
Must...have...batty *drools*. Does anyone know where to (unofficially) dl it? Dnt worry, I never play online; I cannot get it to work.

Das BrÜce
18 Sep 2005, 10:16
Can i use the battyropes only online??

where i can get batty *drools* ?

Seita
18 Sep 2005, 10:52
Please stop asking for them before their release.

bonz
18 Sep 2005, 14:34
Can i use the battyropes only online?
no, online & offline.

Zippy
18 Sep 2005, 21:30
I remember Squiffel/Lyndon telling me not to worry because Batty Ropes would be out, it's been about 1-2 years since he said that to me. And for the sake of anyone telling me, "omg wait it will be out" or "plz do not rush dc" keep to YOURSELF! Because 1. i know and 2. it's been said to me too many times for me to keep listening. One question? Deadcode doesn't work alone does he? I mean I take it he doesn't do all the C++ by himself right?

MrBunsy
18 Sep 2005, 21:39
Deadcode doesn't work alone does he? I mean I take it he doesn't do all the C++ by himself right?
I thought he did.

bonz
18 Sep 2005, 21:48
afaik, deadcode is intending to implement batty ropes as an option.
not anytime soon though, as it seems to be quite buggy, unbalanced, etc.

i do think that deadcode works alone.
(except for a guy called jabba & me doing the french & german translations respectively)
he got the source code from t17 and i guess they don't throw that around like confetti.
as far as i could see, deadcode is indeed very able at programming.

Glenn
18 Sep 2005, 22:17
Unless he's hiding programmers in his closet and paying them in peanuts to code the patches, he works alone.

bonz
18 Sep 2005, 23:27
Unless he's hiding programmers in his closet and paying them in peanuts to code the patches, he works alone.
i think deadcode is a highly sophisticated artificial intelligence consisting of thousands of computers connected via the internet.

Run
18 Sep 2005, 23:37
And he pretends to be a person? That would be a pretty cool bluff.

SacLamb
11 Oct 2005, 06:19
Btw i did just play a shopper w/batty on,,, experienced that one bug where the crate can fall onto a worm on the rope. In my scenario, the crate appeared, fell, and was instantly collected by my dangling opponent which did make me laugh, then get ****ed. Just adressing that

VickeX
11 Oct 2005, 06:35

I don't think you can.
I have a friend he has it.

But he never send it to me.
Its fun sometimes when we play xD

TonY
12 Oct 2005, 00:16
I have a friend he has it.

But he never send it to me.
Its fun sometimes when we play xD

The post you quoted was made over six months ago.

Battyropes has leaked since.

This has already been discussed in the thread (see post #50). Please read the thread more carefully in the future.

VickeX
12 Oct 2005, 05:46
The post you quoted was made over six months ago.

Battyropes has leaked since.

This has already been discussed in the thread (see post #50). Please read the thread more carefully in the future.

Yes ok ty but its still hard to get! Does someone on this forum have it?!

Glenn
12 Oct 2005, 22:13
Let's put it like this. The people who were meant to have it won't give it to you. The people that have leaked copies aren't going to be able to give it to you very easily...

ssj9dude2
13 Oct 2005, 02:52
uhh i recently got batty rope im so cool o yeah.

bonz
13 Oct 2005, 02:57
im so cool o yeah
wow.
your coolness even reaches out to europe.
it got noticeable colder since october.

ssj9dude2
13 Oct 2005, 02:58
wow.
your coolness even reaches out to europe.
it got noticeable colder since october.
what does that mean lol?

bonz
13 Oct 2005, 03:01
what does that mean lol?
that was an autumnal joke... :rolleyes:

i have beta v3.6.26.3d
am i cool now too? :p

ssj9dude2
13 Oct 2005, 03:06
that was an autumnal joke... :rolleyes:

i have beta v3.6.26.3d
am i cool now too? :p
yes you are quite the shiznit

bonz
13 Oct 2005, 03:09
well... not really hard to find.
i needed one google search
http://www.wormscc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=287&start=0&sid=bb83eb67a6092ab84313b75d637c4bf4

ssj9dude2
13 Oct 2005, 03:13
http://www.wormscc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=287&start=0&sid=bb83eb67a6092ab84313b75d637c4bf4
i have it wrking online also tho not just offline

Djoszee
13 Oct 2005, 16:02
tnx for posting that link, now it looks like i spread it.
i very much apreciate it :rolleyes:

Seita
13 Oct 2005, 16:39
Good job at removing link djoszee.

Still, you might not want to mention where you got it from.

Djoszee
14 Oct 2005, 15:49
Still, you might not want to mention where you got it from.
done :) ......

Plutonic
14 Oct 2005, 15:54
wormscc turns up in searches? damn, that i didn't know :p

bonz
14 Oct 2005, 17:16
tnx for posting that link, now it looks like i spread it.
i very much apreciate it :rolleyes:
sorry, i thought because it was the offline only version and beacuse you posted it on the other forum... :-/

google cache still shows the direct link to the file though.

Plutonic
14 Oct 2005, 19:10
yes, i noticed that too...

I suppose the difference is that now a days wormscc is a small collection of friends and there are very few guests who visit it, you post anything on there and you can pretty much garantee only 5 people will see it :D. Posting it here is more like announcing it's existence to the world. At the end of the day it's down the deadcode if he wants it spread around.

Djoszee
14 Oct 2005, 20:03
i thought because it was the offline only version and beacuse
it doesn't work online? i never bothered to try. I don't care though, since i can't host with it. A host can see which version you are using, and i'm sure i will be kicked if i try it anyway (unless i try with mates, who don't care, just like me)

google cache still shows the direct link to the file though.
i noticed straight away, but i didnt want to post that.

I suppose the difference is that now a days wormscc is a small collection of friends and there are very few guests who visit it, you post anything on there and you can pretty much garantee only 5 people will see it :D. Posting it here is more like announcing it's existence to the world.
that's why i did, next time ill just use the dm private forum :p

At the end of the day it's down the deadcode if he wants it spread around.
yep ;) :) :)

ssj9dude2
14 Oct 2005, 22:58
it doesn't work online? It does work online you people havent figured out how to get it to work though i have the online version!!

bonz
15 Oct 2005, 02:04
It does work online you people havent figured out how to get it to work though i have the online version!!
well...
how did you do it?

SacLamb
15 Oct 2005, 08:21
yeah ive got mine working online too.

It's totally over-rated though (or at least how it is now), and you cant join games while using it. Its a pain switching back and forth so I dont even plan on using it anymore (unless if I join a game and someone happens to be using it)

I know you're probably looking out of sake of curiosity, like I did too, but its satisfying once u have it for like 15 mins.

bonz
15 Oct 2005, 14:30
I know you're probably looking out of sake of curiosity, like I did too, but its satisfying once u have it for like 15 mins.
well, i have played it with some people online and played onegame offline.
curiosity has long been gone.

ssj9dude2
15 Oct 2005, 17:33
yeah ive got mine working online too,and you cant join games while using it.
I don't know about you but i can join games perfectly fine. Only some games say i need level patch but that doesnt even matter cause i host the games myself and everything is fine color maps n all.

SacLamb
16 Oct 2005, 01:41
You probably have a better version of batty ropes than me then

venom003
5 Mar 2006, 09:56
where can i get battropes.zip ?
i was played it 3days ago. that was so funny:)
any link?

Devoluti0n
5 Mar 2006, 15:16
Btw, I got The old battyRopes Too (which was linked in this forum by error by a member).
And it's is supposed to doesn't work online.
Btw, It works great with my serverlist (A special one that I made, Only to change the text formatage !)

[UFP]Ghost
13 Mar 2006, 04:20
i htought it over and i decided it's wise to tell u, if u want to know as if it was made by someone who doesn't want it up, i know a site that has battyropes up, someone informed me in a game of the location and i checked it out. so since this is a planned thing (as i have been told) and i finally tried it today when a host had it, which was kinda cool, if somoen with somesort of ownership of battyropes wishes to msg me i'll give him the link and he can speak to the perople running the site.

Spore
30 May 2006, 20:58
Someone get me the link to download battyropes plz